lundi 12 avril 2010

Playlist de Poker

Suite à l'installation d'Alcool 110 % logiciel qui simule un lecteur/graveur de CD/DVD, j'ai perdu ma librairie Itunes.  Donc je veux conserver mon playlist de Poker.

Johny be Good Jean Leloup
Fish Mr Scruff
I don't give a f*ck Peaches
The Loosing Hand - Ramasutra
The Gambler Kenny Rogers
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
Bring the Pain Method Man
Should I stay or Should I go - The Clash
Your Friend - Me, Mom and Morgentaler
It's now or never - Elvis Presley
Badfish - Sublime
Walk on the wild side - Lou Reed
Stuck in the middle with you - Stealers Wheel
Sexual Attractoin - Le peuple l'herbe
High Rollers - Ice T
Anarchy in the UK - Megadeath
I changed my mind - Lyrics Born Poets of ...

Caught, We get a Witness - Public Enemy
Patience - Guns N' Roses
I Fought The Law - The Clash
The Winner Loses - Body Count
Al Capone - Prince Buster
Le Gorille - Georges Brassens
SuperTramp - Dreamer
Tear drop - Massive Attack

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire